As a facilitator, I understand there can always be apprehension before booking on a retreat, ESPECIALLY if you have been navigating a life challenge!
I can recall when I was barely able to leave the house with anxiety and grief, the hesitation I had before booking myself for some time out.
- What if I embarrassed myself or cried on retreat?
- What if I didn’t like any of the women on retreat or didn’t fit in?
- What if I didn’t like the food? Or my bed?
- What if I just felt a bit too scared to try something new?
Soon I made some room for some different what if’s?
- What if I met some amazing women and made some great friends?
- What if this is exactly what I need to help me recover?
- What if I managed to completely relax, allow myself to be pampered and surrendered just for once into being able to receive?
- What if this retreat changed my life’s path and helped me move forward?
Watch my short video here to guide you with some simple free steps you can take NOW to help you build resilience.
And then –are you ready to take the leap? To take some time out for yourself? To Rise UP?
These chances only come by once in a lifetime.
YES PLEASE! I need some time out! Book me in!
August Luxury Spicers Retreat
October Amara Retreat