I’m still not sure, what if…..
As a facilitator, I understand there can always be apprehension before booking on a retreat, ESPECIALLY if you have been navigating a life challenge!
I can recall when I was barely able to leave the house with anxiety and grief, the hesitation I had before booking myself for some time out.
- What if I embarrassed myself or cried on retreat?
- What if I didn’t like any of the women on retreat or didn’t fit in?
- What if I didn’t like the food? Or my bed?
- What if I just felt a bit too scared to try something new?
Soon I made some room for different what if’s:
- What if I met some amazing women and made some great friends?
- What if this is exactly what I need to help me recover?
- What if I managed to completely relax, allow myself to be pampered and surrendered just for once into being able to receive?
- What if this retreat changed my life’s path and helped me move forward?
Allowing my mind to expand into all of the what if’s, the positive possibilities, and taking the leap was the best decision I had ever made for myself. Yes, I was apprehensive, but my option was to stand at the crossroads forever or just take a chance, take the leap and book in.
If you’re unsure, have further personal questions I ask for you to simply give me a call and I am happy to check in with you on the phone. It might be that a retreat is too soon for you! (Or it just might be the best thing you have ever done for yourself.)
Like to know what other women have experienced on one of our retreats? Check out our testimonials page.