www.synergyphysio.com.au, www.theyogaphysio.com, www.synergywomen.com.au
Synergy Women is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Synergy Women is bound by the Privacy Act 1988, which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Synergy Women will comply with provisions and intent of the Privacy Act 1988 as amended, in particular with regard to the collection, storage and use of personal and health information of our clients.
In achieving this, Synergy Women will be guided by the 10 National Privacy Principles and will:
- only collect information necessary for the performance of Synergy Womens functions and activities
- only use or disclose personal information for the primary purpose for which it was collected, or for directly related secondary purposes if these fall within the reasonable expectations of the individual
- only use or disclose personal information in other ways if the individual gives consent (whether express or implied)
- take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date
- take reasonable steps to protect the personal and health information we hold from misuse and loss, as well as from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
- take reasonable steps to let a person know what sort of personal information we hold, for what purposes, and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that information, when requested
- give a person access to their personal information if they ask for it, unless there is a serious threat to life or health, specific business imperatives, occasions relating to law enforcement or other public interest matters;
- where reasonable, correct personal information at the request of the individual.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of these sites which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Synergy Women customer support features you may be required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions, travel bookings or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Synergy Women takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information, however will not be required be required to ensure that person’s/entities compliance with Australia privacy laws or otherwise be held accountable for how they handle your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the sites, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at these Sites. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
Synergy Physio 5/2 Balgownie Dr Peregian Springs Qld 4573 Australia E-mail: info @synergyphysio.com.au